Welcome to the Redgate SQL Monitor feature suggestions list. Tell us how we can improve SQL Monitor by voting on these suggestions or by submitting your own ideas.
This is the easiest way to make an impact on SQL Monitor’s roadmap. Check out the completed suggestions to see how your ideas have influenced us in the past. Please note that this list is one of multiple sources that drive our development, meaning that we will not always implement the highest-ranking suggestions.
To give your idea the greatest possible impact, please follow these guidelines:
- Describe the goal you’re trying to accomplish, rather than a specific solution to get there
- If you have a favoured solution, add it as a comment to your suggestion
- Give us as much context as possible
- Only make one suggestion per post. If you have multiple ideas, submit them in separate posts
- Comment and vote on existing posts to develop the ideas — often the SQL Monitor team will initially stay quiet about new suggestions to see what you have to say!
If you have any questions visit the SQL Monitor forum.
1 result found
set the default email recipient per level
I'd like to be able to override the default email recipient "per level", in the same way alerts can be configured.
This would make it much easier to manage in a case where monitoring responsibilities are delegated for a specific server or group of servers.16 votes
We’re currently working on adding the ability to send notifications to different recipients per level of alert, along with other notification changes. We’d really appreciate some early feedback to make sure we’re on the right track.
If you’re willing to take a look at our designs and give a bit more detail on your specific requirements, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Notifications’ as the subject and I’ll send further details.
Adam, SQL Monitor Development Team
- Don't see your idea?