create a function to allow clearing of all alerts on a given server, instance, database.
Currently i can only find a way to clear 100 alerts at a time, or to purge information from the SQL monitor. It would a nice easy feature to be able to clear all alerts in one go.
This feature is already present in the SQL Monitor.
Thanks for the information, I'm afraid that was my own fault i did not look carefully enough for the option to select all alerts. You can close the suggestion
Thanks for your feedback. SQL Monitor supports clearning all alerts on a particular server, instance and database. You can follow the following steps:
1. Go to Alert Inbox
2. Use 'Advanced filter' to select the alert type, you would like to clear.
3. Then select the Server, instance and database on the left hand navigation.
4. This will show alerts only for that particular server, instance and database.
5. Now use Select > All to select all the alerts on that page.
6. You would see a green bar with text "Select all alerts across all pages"
7. Click on "Select all alerts across all pages".
8. Then click "Clear"
This will clear all the alerts on that particular server, instance and database.
Let us know if this works for you or not and if you are happy for us to mark this as resolved.